Monday, October 18, 2004

Computer make me want to die....

My laptop died last week but it's kinda back now. i'm getting broadband but my love of computers is lost.

another lost love this week is the mobile phone. i realised this week that some people don;t answer their mobile if they don;t know who's calling. what kind of wack shit is that?

"Aw, it didn;t display your number so I thought it'd be either my girlfriend or my mum and i didn't want to speak to eitherof them"

Oh well then, that's no bother. I've just lost a good number of my photos cos you wouldn't answer your phone and tell me how to fix the fucking laptop, but i'll just smile and look like a silly cunt with half his photos missing. For the love of christ.

Admittedly the photos were lost because i went in a massive cream-puff and wiped the hard drive but at the end of the day, if you're not gonna answer your phone when you don't know who's calling, throw the fucking thing in the clyde. you're no use to me.

but enough of that. the offending person saved me on a number of computer-related occasions later in the week so i'll let him off.

this week i also made purchase of a dymo labelpoint 100 which i placed a bid for on ebay when i was half-cut. not the best idea, shopping on ebay whilst steamin' but it turned out to be a good purchase. i've prodused such classic labels as:

"breathalyser: blow here" and

"DJ Toast R.I.P"

what an investment. anyway, at the moment i'm listening to a fine combination of Benny Golson and Art Tatum. get listening kids. it's fresh! (and by fresh I mean recorded about 65 year ago!) Holler!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It amazes me that someone who has made it to University has nothing better to do with their time than to make labels! Or indeed to find them amusing or even to go as far as to call them classic.

Arrogance or ignorance... I can't choose which. Either way, it doesn't serve as much of an advertisement for studying at the University of Glasgow.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed.

please be MUCH, MUCH funnier than that or don't polute the internet with such mindless drivel

final year student?

MAKE a joke, don't BE one

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees computers and PCs. Computer has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is computer software site/blog. It pretty much covers computer software related stuff.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## errors and related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dicecities.net
Large selection of Websites for sale, starting as low as $19.99 come by and check it out.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home