Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ho, ho mo leannan, Ho, ho mo leannan bhoidheach

So happy new year I guess, to all those who I've not seen in a while (and that's too many!) I was ding a little roundup of the blogs that computing people still keep alive and it was nice to see what everyones up to. Disappointed that Colleens didn't have any topless pics (and that it hadn't been updated in about a year!) but you can't win them all!

Recently, my time has been divided exactly 50/50 between watching the NFL and making soup. At one point, I found myself sitting with 10 of the other Tigers boys (Glasgow Uni's American Football Team) eating some of my fine soup while watching the NFL, thus combining my two favourite tasks! On reading this, one might be lead to believe that I have very little to live for, and am merely whiling away the days until my inevitable death, however I might just have to tell such a person to go fuck themself! It's been a strange period recently, with Christmas and New Year and at the moment I'm taking real pleasure in the little things in life. Tonight I was training with the Tigers at the University's Garscube Sports Complex, in miserable weather, yet I couldn't stop and admire the way in which the wind was blowing the rain across the flood lights. It made for a nice sight. Now of course, that makes me sound like a little emo bufty, but the difference is, I am a rock moster of biblical proportions! I dug out my old stingray and gave it a new set of sttrings and a battery and took it along to jam with my current glasgow band Quoxite and was shocked at just now much fo a racket the thing made. Yes, it's been back to basics for me!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Neil said...

Hey dude, good to hear you're still alive! My maw actually saw you the other day and she said she remarked out loud 'ooh, there's Spoonie. He's a legend!'. Considering the only time I know that you've met her was at the Grad Ball you must have made quite an impression ;)

Good to hear you're still with The Tigers, they're good lads alright. Are you going to the Anniversary Dinner in a few months time? I got an invite (played for Tigers Youth in 6th year then played in first year uni) but not really sure who I know that's going. Would be a good night, people coming worldwide for it.

Cheers,
Neil

3:41 AM  
Blogger spoonie said...

Yeah dude, I'll certainly be there and it'd be great to see you along at it too. I'm well impressed that your mum recognised me - my own mum likes to pretend that i don't exist!!

spoons
/x

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Gary Fleming said...

Bloody hell, dude, I'm liking the band. Kinda like Dead Fly Buchowski mixed with something I can't quite put my figure on. Tis good shit.

Any chance of making it downloadable on myspace or sending it my way?

6:21 AM  
Blogger waltergonzo29256492 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

12:48 PM  
Blogger markprice5488904763 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three?
hydrocodone lortab

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Negocio Rentable said...

I really like this blog, you are very good making them. I say that the issue discussed in this blog is quite interesting and of high quality.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home